All Active Real Estate Listings from all Companies, Includes Waterfront Homes, Golf Course Homes & Foreclosures. If you can’t find what you are looking for or have any questions, give us a call at 434-922-0011.
Lake Monticello Choices: Lake Monticello Homes for Sale – Lake Monticello Waterfront Homes – Golf Course – Lots & Land – New Listings – Pool – Fireplace – Reduced – Open Houses
Bedrooms: 2 – 3 – 4 – 5 or more
Price Ranges: to 149, 150-199, 200-249, 250-299, 300-349, 350-399, 400-499, 500 +
Year Built: 1970s, 1980s, 1990s, 2000s, 2010+, New Homes
Lake Monticello Real Estate Information
Lake Monticello is a man made lake surrounded by a gated waterfront housing and golf course community. There are a variety of homes for sale in Lake Monticello covering all sizes and price ranges. Lake Monticello is located in the mailing address city of Palmyra Virginia in Fluvanna County. Whether you are looking for a home on the lake or one near the golf course, The Choice Homes Team has you covered. A number of home buyers are looking for the amenities that the area has to offer. Beaches, a Pool, Tennis Courts, Basketball Courts, Ball fields, Playgrounds, Walking Track, Club House, Marina, Fishing Pond, Local Shopping, Restaurants and a Police Force all within the Gates.
The Home Owners Association Website is full of information and forms for residents and potential buyers.
Lake Monticello Homes for Sale – Real Estate
There are over 4200 single family homes for sale in Lake Monticello on the 4,635 lots. The Lake contains 22.5 miles of shoreline and covers 350 acres. The lake is man made and fed by over 200 springs.
The Lake Monticello Golf Course is a 18 hole – Par 72 layout that weaves its way through the trees and neighborhoods that make up the lake.
There are even 2 Cable TV channels dedicated to events in the Lake operated by the Lake Monticello HOA.
The Main Gate Phone Number is 434-589-3215. Care should be taken to coordinate visits to the lake, especially when planning on attending open houses for Lake Monticello Homes for Sale.
Water and Sewage is provided by Aqua Virginia – 877-987-2782
Cable TV is Comcast
Electric is either VA Dominion Power or Central Virginia CO-OP depending on the section that the property is located within.
– How to pick a Lake Monticello real estate agent
– Lake Monticello Transportation Options
– Dining Choices in Lake Monticello
– Lake Monticello Main Gate & Police Information
– Selling in the Spring vs. the Winter
– Lake Monticello Comps – Pricing to Sell
– Golden China at Lake Monticello
– Gas Stations @ Lake Monticello
– Banks that Serve Lake Monticello
– Lake Monticello Pharmacies – Drug Stores
Lake Monticello has a marina to service the boat owners of Lake Monticello. The Marina features a boat launch and docks.
The Lake Monticello Marina is located at 962 Jefferson Drive. When you enter the main gate, turn left. The Marina will be on the right.
Jet Skis are not allowed on Lake Monticello. If you are thinking of putting a boat on the lake, remember that it must be owned or leased by a property owner of Lake Monticello or a resident in good standing.
Lake Monticello Beaches
DID YOU KNOW?? Facts and Information about Lake Monticello
– Roughly 85% of of those that live in Lake Monticello reside on a full time basis. The area is not just a get away resort.
– The Lake itself covers 352 Acres & is approximately 2 and a half mile long from end to end.
– Lake Monticello is fed by more than 200 natural springs
– There are 5 Beaches at Lake Monticello.
– There is a 35 Acre Pond designated for fishing.
– That the Restaurant in the Clubhouse is open to the public, and not just Lake Monticello Home Owners or residents.
– That there are some lots greater than 1 acres in size in Lake Monticello.
– That the Golf Course is open to public play.
– That Lake Monticello has it’s own TV Channel that is broadcast via cable in the community.
– That each Fourth of July the community host a 5K run, a parade and a spectacular fireworks show.
– That the community has a number of ongoing clubs – Quilting, Bridge, Gardening, Walking – just to name a few.
– That the clubhouse can be rented out for private events.
– That the community dues include weekly trash pick up. Lake Monticello does not require residents to sort recyclables – it is all “single stream”
– That Lake Monticello has a number of high speed internet options.
– That there is a Lake Monticello Police force and the main gate is staffed 24 hours a day.
– There is a fire and rescue station just outside the gates.